Patti Pelton is an expert in product placement and she's helped indie productions and major studios save millions in production costs while giving them access to the kind of locations, vehicles, and props it would be difficult or impossible to otherwise acquire.
Most new producers who try to do product placement for their films fail because they don't have the right elements in place before they reach out to companies who can provide the help required. They don't know what to deals to make, how to ensure things go smoothly during the shoot, and how to wrap things up so the door to the company remains open for future productions.
Many new producers don't know how expensive it can be when people use locations, art (like posters on a set wall) and products without permission, or what the process is for getting those items cleared so they don't get sued.
Tonight's workshop is free to VIP/PRO MEMBERS. The invitation will be going out shortly. If you don't have it by 6pm please email me at email@example.com.
If you are not yet a VIP/PRO sign up for $20/month or $60/6 months at https://nancyfulton.gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
Remember: You can cancel membership at anytime and VIP/PROs get personal 1-to-1 responses to their questions via email. There's no better or less expensive way to get the training, support, or help you need to move your creative projects forward.
Right after you sign up for VIP/PRO membership, make sure you open the confirmation email. Click View Content to get access to all the workbooks and videos that go with your membership.
Upcoming Workshops that are free to VIP/PRO members
- July 27 @ 7PM How to Write a Memoir or Biography Swiftly
- July 29 @ 7PM Getting Legitimate Amazon Book Reviews from Non-Friends and Family Easily (Live Online Workshop)
- Aug 3 @ 7PM Using Facial Motion Capture to Animate Your Characters Fast and Cheap
Recorded Workshops / Workbooks VIP/PROS already have access to
- 1742 Video Tiny Budget Feature Film Strategies for Frugal Producers $10K to $100K
- 1744 Workbook Tiny Budget Feature Film Strategies for Frugal Producers $10K to $100K
- 1746 Video Big Budget Film Strategies for Savvy Producers $500K-$5M.
- 1747 Video Big Budget Film Development Strategies for Savvy Producers $500K-$5M.
- 1010 Video: Packaging & Selling Your Expertise
- 1011 Video Getting Paid More and Getting Paid Faster
- 1012 Video How Creative Pros Profit in Hard Times
- 1013 Video Converting a Screenplay into a Book Swiftly
- 1015 Video: Publishing a Book on Amazon in About Two Hours
- 1000 Video: How to Sell Your Creative Work Swiftly
- 1005 Video: 5 Businesses You Can Start in 5 Days
- 1510 Video: Stanislavski's Insights for Writers
- 1545 Video: Podcast Quick Launch and Profitable Production
If you have any questions about this workshop, or VIP/PRO membershpis, email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to being of service.