Podcasts used to have to be free, but now you can sell subscriptions to them. That makes them as viable a media as books, films, or apps. Producing a podcast can be as easy as recording a table reading of a script with actors, chatting with one or more informed friends about your favorite TV shows, or reading great essays or stories you've written about well known topics. Podcasts can can have as many or few episodes as you like, you can have one or many, and what you create lives forever (growing your fanbase and promoting your work) for years online.
- Billionaire Boys Club by Wondery: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/billionaire-boys-club/id1525805825?l=es
- SheDunnit: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/2-crippen/id1439204048?i=1000423916545
- All About Agatha: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/and-then-there-were-15-the-pale-horse-by-agatha-christie/id1155061645?i=1000507148088
- Audioiron Full Cast Production The Rose King: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/full-cast-production-audio-dramas-by-audioiron/id1472609746?i=1000471943465
Podcasts are all the good and fun parts of producing and none of the tedious and expensive parts. Producing a great film or book can take years. Producing a great podcast (even one with music and sound FX) can take hours.
They are good marketing, good fun, and with the advent of the ability to sell subscriptions, they will be swiftly become very good business. In fact, for millions of creators they already are. Very popular podcasts do become TV shows, and very popular podcasts make their owners wealthy through book sales, writing gigs, donations, etc. Good podcasts make great credits and great work samples, and they take so little time and money to produce . . .
If you are a VIP/PRO you will automatically be invited to this workshop at 3pm and 6pm tonight. If you are not a VIP/PRO and you want to become one, sign up (https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly) for $87/year or $20/month. You get access to 200+ workbooks and videos and live workshops every week.
APRIL 29 @ 7PM Podcast Quick Launch and Profitable Production
If you prefer you can sign up for just this workshop and supporting resources at https://gumroad.com/l/RVMpy/zooj18j
If you want to learn how to produce podcasts swiftly, profitably, and without purchasing a lot of expensive equipment, sign up for this live workshop. You will learn how to record, edit, and release your podcast, and several ways to use it to generate revenue, and you will receive several supporting videos and workbooks that deliver the in-depth skills you need to know to quickly thrive as a podcaster.
Tip: Apple has just announced this week that you will be able to sell your podcasts though iPhones and their online store. This means that, like books, films, or apps, you can sell audio programming. The royalty rates are very high, and Apple handles all the billing. This will be a game changer for many independent authors, screenwriters, and producers because they won't have to use third parties like Patreon to monetize their content.
By attending this workshop and reviewing these resources you learn . . .
- How to record and launch a podcast in a couple of hours.
- How to start producing your podcast without purchasing any equipment.
- How to use Audacity to edit your podcast, add music to it, and export it into a file format that works for podcasts.
- Where to legally find music, sound fx, and other resources you can legally incorporate into your podcasts.
- Creating and using digital voices to record stories, essays, and books for your podcast.
- How to hire actors and editors to work with you to record a podcast.
- How to upload your podcast to Podcast distribution services and which ones to consider.
- Where and how to find great guests for your podcast easily.
- How to promote your podcast and use podcast promotion to boost other media.
- How to use your podcast to acquire a paying audience for whatever you do
- Several ways to earn revenue from your podcast.
- Why podcasts are being acquired by Hollywood as the basis for TV Shows just like books are.
Immediately after you sign up you will receive access to these videos and workbooks along with a PDF that provides the zoom link for the live workshop. Just open the confirmation email and click View Content:
- Video: Producing a Podcast
- Workbook: Producing a Podcast
- Video: Audacity Audio Editing for Podcasts
- Workbook: Audacity Editing Guide for New Podcast Producers
- Video: Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Workbook: Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Video: How to Book Guests
- Workbook: How to Book Guests for Interviews, Podcasts, etc.
- Video: Hiring Actors and Others Legally
- Video: Recording Meetings and Interviews via Zoom
- Workbook: Recording Meetings and Interviews via Zoom
- Video: Creating and Using Digital Voices to Record Your Podcast
- Workbook: Creating and Using Digital Voices to Record Your Podcast
- Video: Setting Up a Patreon Page
- Workbook: Setting Up a Patreon Page
If you are an author, screenwriter, producer, attorney, or anyone who sells expert services, producing a podcast is one of the very best ways for you to build a pool of fans who like you and your work enough to buy what you sell and recommend you to others. It’s also one of the least expensive and swift ways to create and release great content.
If you have questions about this set of resources before or after purchase, or have trouble getting access to any of the materials, just email email@example.com. I look forward to being of service.