TONIGHT at 7PM we'll be discussing Digital Voice Creators and Emulators that can be used to record audio for Film, TV, Cartoon, Audiobook, Podcast, and Advertising projects. I'll be discussing a variety of high-quality free and cheap solutions.
- If you are a producer, you need to know how this reduces your costs, and you need to understand that your competitors, including studios, are using these technologies to earn more and produce faster.
- If you are an actor, you need to know how these technologies are already impacting your voice work, and how you can leverage this technology, and your skills, to create more income, and passive income from your talent.
- If you are a writer/screenwriter, you need to know how you can use these tools to produce audiobooks and podcasts in minutes instead of days. Some of these tools will let you become a profitable writer-producer quickly and cost effectively.
TIP If you have previously signed up to become a VIP/PRO check your email in minutes to get the zoom link you need to attend tonight's workshop and two others.
SOME OF THE RECORDED WORKSHOPS THAT COME FREE WHEN YOU SIGN UP
- Creating Cartoons Quickly/Cheaply in Character Animator
- Podcast Profitable Production & Quick Release
- Podcast Wide Release on Amazon, Spotify, iTunes and dozens of Other Sites
- Editing Audio with the Free Professional Audio Editing Application called Audacity
- Getting Booked on Podcasts & Radio Shows
- TikTok Promotion
- Creating Video Ads & Video Marketing Content in Canva
- Creating Video Special FX in Canva
SOME OF THE LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOPS YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP
JUNE 1 @ 7PM Creating Voices using Digital Voice Creators and Emulators
In this workshop, you lean how to create and buy digital voices you can use to read books, use in cartoons, and create voice over. If you are a producer, these tools can save you a great deal of time and money in production. They can also make it easier for you to localize your projects into multiple languages quickly (English, French, Italian, etc). It will help screenwriters create virtual table reads that help them hear their words before they submit their work for producers. I'll be introducing several solutions you can start using right away.
JUNE 8 @ 7PM Buying Computers for Much Less & Renting/Running High Speed Virtual Computers Online for Under $1/ Hour
You can’t work as a creative professional without a computer. Sometimes, when you are producing an animated project, or a virtual production film or series with digital sets and backgrounds, you need one or a dozen very high-powered computers to get the job done.
In this workshop, you learn ways to buy and rent PC’s, Mac’s, very quickly and cost effectively. You will find this a very important workshop if you don’t have a lot of money to spend on your computer and/or you need access to high-power, high-speed computers for yourself and your team, on demand, for under $1 an hour. You may find this workshop an absolute lifesaver the next time your computer breaks, or the next time you need a very expensive computer.
JUNE 22 @ 7PM Stealing Visibility: How to Make Your Books, Screenplay, Films, & TV Projects Instantly More Valuable
You already know that attaching name talent into your film and TV projects makes them worth more. But those attachments cost time and money to acquire. In this workshop you learn about “attachments” you can make that are entirely free, and very high value. This is an important workshop if you’re trying make your books, screenplays, films, and TV Projects instantly more valuable without significant expenditure. We’ll discuss some projects that have used these techniques, and when you may find them most appropriate.