Tonight at 7pm we'll be addressing how to get your podcast picked up by Amazon, Spotify, Pandora, Apply and dozens of other sites.
If you want studios to buy the show you are pitching, turning it into a podcast may be the smartest move you ever made. Selling a spec script or series pitch is very hard. No one knows if your work is good or if it will find an audience. But producing a podcast is easy and cheap, and a popular podcast is much easier to sell because it has an audience. Podcast production is easy, fast, cost effective, and distribution is free worldwide. Promoting a podcast is easy and cheap. Some of many recent podcast sales include:
- Meet Cute Podcast by Naomi Shaw to WIIP,
- Guys We F****d by Corinne Fisher, Krystyna Hutchinson & Kristin Belka Maier to Fox Broadcastng, Lionsgate, Tannenbaum,
- Dark Woods by David Pergolini. Dick Wolf, Elliot Wolf, Arthur W. Forney to Universal Television and Wolf Entertainment.
- Mob Queens created and hosted by Michael Seligman and Jessica Bendinger. Lena Dunham, Michael Cohen, Ruth Wilson, Ryan Selzer, Dennis Lehane to HBO, Good Thing, Animal Kingdom, Lazy Lazarus
- Tejana created by Stephanie Beatriz to Telemundo and Sonoro Media
- XRey written by Helena Medina, Susana López Rubio & Javier Holgado to Sony Pictures Television, Sony Pictures Television International & Weekend Studio
To attend this workshop, sign up for $20 at https://nancyfulton.gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly. You will get the ALL the following workshops and 120+ additional recorded workshops covering everything from how to fund your film, to how to profitably publish your work, to how to launch your podcast, or sell your expertise.
- March 30 @ 7PM Podcast Wide Release on Amazon, Apple, Spotify, etc.
Want to break into the industry as a writer, director, or producer fast? Podcasts are the way to go. Demonstrate your skills, get free distribution worldwide, build an audience fast. Podcasts are are easy to produce, cheap to launch, and a smart way to seriously raise your profile.
- April 6 @ 7PM: (Significant) Hollywood Disasters and (Important) Lessons Learned
Learn how dreams can become nightmares quickly here in tinsel town. This is a particularly important event for you if you're working on indie productions, or starting to produce on your worn.
- April 13 @ 7PM: Using Custom Fonts Legally to Create Better Movie Posters, Book Covers, Pitches, etc.
Fonts are key to making book covers, movie posters, trailers, and other content pack a punch.
- April 20 @ 7PM How to Buy and Use Special FX in Videos, Films, and Animations
Special FX are now something you can buy easily. Use them to make your films, sizzle reels, social media marketing videos, etc. look amazing.
- April 27 @ 7PM Attorney Asa Pitt: Creative Rights Agreements and the Impact of Divorce
This is a critical event to attend if you are contemplating a divorce, have been divorced, or have/plan to have a co-writer, producing partner going forward, etc. To learn more about Asa’s work, and schedule a free consultation visit www.pittapc.co and https://www.linkedin.com/in/asa-pitt-a7193111b/.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com. I've been running 50+ informative meetups every year since 2015. I've been writing and producing profitably for decades. I've taught for UCLA, the Art Institute, School for Creative Startups in the UK, and Fortune 100 companies. I currently support more than 50K+ in my meetup groups. I look forward to helping you do what you love more profitably.
TIP: Remember, current VIP/PROS already have the link required to attend this event, but it will be mailed to them again at 7pm. If you are a VIP/PRO member, and don't have the link, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website and Testimonials: www.nancyfultonmeetups.com
Amazon Books and Podcasts: https://www.amazon.com/N-A-Fulton/e/B09BK8DCR4
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton/