This is just a quick heads up that our next live workshop is TONIGHT AT 7PM Strategies for Big Budget Feature Film Development.
- Sign up to attend and get supporting videos, workbooks, and invitations to this workshop and bonus workshops here: https://gumroad.com/l/YjMtzi/fv0vb0z
- Or become a VIP/PRO member and get access to this workshop, the bonus workshops, and 200+ addition videos and workbooks: https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
VIP/PRO members and those who signed up for last week's May 20 Big Budget Film Strategies can attend this workshop free, and they will automatically receive invitations to the following two bonus workshops free as well. JUNE 3 @ 7PM Funding Big Budget Feature Films with Banks, Investors, and/or Audiences & JUNE 10 @ 7PM Big Budget Distribution Options and Strategies. VIP/PRO invitations go out at around 3pm and again at 6pm. Check your email (and junk mail) and email me ASAP if you don't receive it. By 6:30 I stop responding to emails because I'm prepping for the event.
"DEVELOPMENT" is where producers do the most to determine if a film will make or lose money. This workshop and supporting resources deliver a solid primer on tools, options, strategies, tips, resources, roles, ideas, and issues involved in development.
If you are going to produce for a living, or write screenplays, you need to understand and be able to discuss development because it's key to any project going forward. If you are an author selling a book to Hollywood, you need to understand development because you need to determine if a producer has any hope of getting through the development process. If not, they are tying up your work for years for a low option fee.
Topics addressed include:
- Development: What it is and why it's critical to ensuring your film isn't a dangerous waste of time and money.
- Funding: Where money for projects at these budget levels comes from, including where to find investors and what you need to know about incentives.
- Attaching the Right Cast & Crew: Why these choices can't be guess work and how to get the advice and metrics you need to make the right decisions.
- Accounting, Legal Support, Insurance, Unions: Getting the help you need to reduce your risk and maximize the value of your project.
- Distribution: The wild west of Film Distribution, and why pre-sales are a necessity as your budget level climbs.
This workshop comes with:
- An Invitation to the May 27 @ 7pm Zoom Workshop
- Big Budget Feature Producer Plan and Checklist $500K - $5M
- Video: Big Budget Film Strategies for Savvy Producers Workshop Recorded May 20.
- Video: How to Use Film Analytics to Persuade Investors featuring Bruce Nash of The-Numbers.com
- Video: Hiring Bankable Cast and Crew using Bankability Analysis featuring Bruce Nash
- Video/Workbook: Making Back End Deals with Investors, Writers, Key Cast and Crew using CAM Accounts
- Video: How to Quickly Reach Film Investors with Jason Scoggins the COO of Slated.com
- Video/Workbook: Raising Money from Investors using Regulation CF
- Video: RightsTrade Interview Selling Your Film in 170+ Countries
- Video: Castifi: How to Hire Cast and Crew Legally Nationwide
- Video: Contract Fundamentals Video with Attorney Justin Sterling
- Video Video/Workbook Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling
- Video: Video Fair Use and the Right of Publicity Justin Sterling
- Video Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Video: Understanding Screenplay Coverage with WeScreenplay.com
- Video: Interview with Line Producer Interview with Christina Jo Leigh Line Producer
- Workbook: Distribution via Aggregators vs Traditional Distributors
- Video: Creating Film Distribution Deliverables with Barbara Javitz
- Video: Film and TV Pre-sales Rene Leda Producers Rep Netminds Media Group
- Video: Bank Funding for Film and TV with Adrian Ward
- Video: How to Sell at Film Markets with Ilyssa Goodman
- Video: Jeff Hardy Film and Episodic Analytics and Marketing Analysis
- Video: How to Find an Audience for Film and TV Projects Media Marketing before Production Ash Greyson
- Video/Workbook: Doing Due Diligence and Not Getting Scammed
- Video/Workbook: Virtual Production Nuts Bolts and Costs - Shooting on 3D Sets
- Video/Workbook: Green Screen Fundamentals
- Video/Workbook: Avoiding Development Hell
- Video/Workbook: Making a Film or Web Series with Friends as Partners
- After the event, an edited version of the recorded workshop will be added to your library of resources.
- You will receive invitations to all live bonus sessions, and videos for the bonus sessions will also be added to your library of resources.
If you have any questions about the information in this email or any of the resources I've created, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
PERK for reading all the way to the end of the email :)
Check out some great free novels by independent authors at https://books.bookfunnel.com/maysff001a/a42d0r6qcu