Last night's workshop provided links to a lot of new information and resources. If you signed up for the workshop, or are a VIP/PRO, I just sent you a link to the workbook and video. If you aren't a VIP/PRO you can become one for $20/month or $87/year go to https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
The workshop and video are items 1742 and 1744 in the VIP/PRO library of resources.
If you would prefer to sign up just for this video and workbook and all the supporting resources that go with it go to https://gumroad.com/l/HbUYyI/v6ztpca
Note that this price will increase tomorrow. This is the last chance to get the workshop at the "live discount" price.
Topics Addressed in this workshop include:
- What hardware to shoot on.
- What software to edit with.
- Where to shoot for free and cheap.
- What kind of projects are cheapest and easiest to produce and earn the most money.
- Making your movie look more expensive than it is.
- Guaranteeing distribution.
- Getting paid.
- Why shooting several inexpensive features pays off better than shooting one large project.
- Why shooting something you own lock, stock, and barrel is a very good thing.
- Why not having to borrow money or find investors to fund a film is a very good thing.
Resources that come with this workshop include:
- Video: Contract Fundamentals with Attorney Justin Sterling
- Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling
- Workbook: Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling
- How to Hire People Legally & Get Workers Comp Nationwide with Castifi
- How to Book Locations
- Lecture Notes Renting Locations
- Creating Film Distribution Deliverables with Barbara Javitz
- Video Sam Kleinman Film and TV Content Distribution Realities and Options
- Video How to create an independent film budget using Excel.
- Video Writing a Screenplay using Final Draft and other applications.
- Video Due Diligence The Art & Science of Not Getting Scammed
- Video The $100 Home Studio
- An edited video of the live workshop will be added to this library of resources after the event is over.
- If you have questions about this workshop, email email@example.com.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
“I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico