This is just a quick heads up that our next live workshop is JUNE 3 @ 7PM. We will address how to Fund $500K to $5M Feature Films using:
- Reg CF Investment
- Reg D
- Bank Loans
- Film Incentives / Rebates
- Product Placement
Sign up attend this workshop here: https://gumroad.com/l/YjMtzi/fv0vb0z
NOTE! VIP/PRO members and those who signed up for the May 20 or May 27 workshops can attend this workshop free. The zoom link required to send this workshop will be sent out tomorrow at 3pm and 6pm. To become a VIP/PRO for $20 or less/month visit https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
Tip: If you want to produce a lower cost feature film, check out Tiny Budget Feature Film Strategies for Frugal Producers which delivers training in making lower cost, lower risk, faster to produce movies you can sell profitably. It's on-sale here: https://gumroad.com/l/HbUYyI/brfeoiv
About Thursday's Big Budget Film Funding Workshop
Many filmmakers want to produce "big budget" indie films with budgets as high at $5M, and films at this budget level can make a profit. But these projects need to be specifically designed and built to make money. That is how they get the funding they need to be made. In this workshop we discuss various funding options and related financial strategies producers use to make relatively low cost movies that generate big revenues.
- Ma (2019) / $5M Budget generated $46M US/Canada Gross
- The Strangers: Prey at Night (2018) / $5M Budget Generated $25M US/Canada Gross
- Eighth Grade (2018) / $2M generated 14M US/Canada Gross
- Gretel & Hansel (2020) / 5M generated $15M US/Canada Gross
- Unfriended: Dark Web (2018) / 1MM generated $8.9MM US/Canada Gross
- Unsane (2018) / $1.5M generated $7.7MM US/Canada Gross
- Winchester (2018) / $3.5M generated $25M US/Canada Gross
Topics addressed in this workshop include:
- Development: What it is and why it's critical to ensuring your film isn't a dangerous waste of time and money.
- Funding: Where money for projects at these budget levels comes from, including where to find investors and what you need to know about incentives.
- Attaching the Right Cast & Crew: Why these choices can't be guess work and how to get the advice and metrics you need to make the right decisions.
- Accounting, Legal Support, Insurance, Unions: Getting the help you need to reduce your risk and maximize the value of your project.
- Distribution: The wild west of Film Distribution, and why pre-sales are a necessity as your budget level climbs.
This workshop comes with:
- An Invitation to the Live June 3 Workshop
- Big Budget Feature Producer Plan and Checklist $500K - $5M
- Video: Big Budget Film Strategies for Savvy Producers Workshop Recorded May 20.
- Video: Big Budget Film Development Strategies for Savvy Producers Workshop Recorded May 27.
- Video: How to Use Film Analytics to Persuade Investors featuring Bruce Nash of The-Numbers.com
- Video: Hiring Bankable Cast and Crew using Bankability Analysis featuring Bruce Nash
- Video/Workbook: Making Back End Deals with Investors, Writers, Key Cast and Crew using CAM Accounts
- Video: How to Quickly Reach Film Investors with Jason Scoggins the COO of Slated.com
- Video/Workbook: Raising Money from Investors using Regulation CF
- Video: RightsTrade Interview Selling Your Film in 170+ Countries
- Video: Castifi: How to Hire Cast and Crew Legally Nationwide
- Video: Contract Fundamentals Video with Attorney Justin Sterling
- Video Video/Workbook Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling
- Video: Video Fair Use and the Right of Publicity Justin Sterling
- Video Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Video: Understanding Screenplay Coverage with WeScreenplay.com
- Video: Interview with Line Producer Interview with Christina Jo Leigh Line Producer
- Workbook: Distribution via Aggregators vs Traditional Distributors
- Video: Creating Film Distribution Deliverables with Barbara Javitz
- Video: Film and TV Pre-sales Rene Leda Producers Rep Netminds Media Group
- Video: Bank Funding for Film and TV with Adrian Ward
- Video: How to Sell at Film Markets with Ilyssa Goodman
- Video: Jeff Hardy Film and Episodic Analytics and Marketing Analysis
- Video: How to Find an Audience for Film and TV Projects Media Marketing before Production Ash Greyson
- Video/Workbook: Doing Due Diligence and Not Getting Scammed
- Video/Workbook: Virtual Production Nuts Bolts and Costs - Shooting on 3D Sets
- Video/Workbook: Green Screen Fundamentals
- Video/Workbook: Avoiding Development Hell
- Video/Workbook: Making a Film or Web Series with Friends as Partners
- After the event, an edited version of the recorded workshop will be added to your library of resources.
- You will receive invitations to all live bonus sessions, and videos for the bonus sessions will also be added to your library of resources.
If you have any questions about the information in this email or any of the resources I've created, feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Perk: Looking for some great books to start your summer? Check out these books which are available free today. You'll read some great stories and find some new authors :) https://books.bookfunnel.com/booksyoucantputdown/iokv9dyi39