Over the last 4 weeks we've had a series of events designed to ensure you can:
- Produce profitable feature films at the $10K to $100K level https://gumroad.com/l/HbUYyI/brfeoiv
- Produce films up to $5M with investor, presales, and state film incentives https://gumroad.com/l/YjMtzi/fv0vb0z
On June 10, we will be addressing Feature Film Distribution Strategies in a live online workshop. This will be an important workshop for you if you have a film to distribute or are planning to produce one. Distribution has changed a great deal over the last two years and it's easier than it's ever been to sell your work.
- VIP/PROs will automatically be invited to attend this workshop free will receive access to all supporting resources. If you are not a VIP/PRO you can sign up for $20/month or less here and get access to all the workshops we do every month and a library of 200+ videos, workbooks, etc: https://gumroad.com/l/dUzqTK/VID0nly
- If you just want to attend this workshop, sign up at https://gumroad.com/l/YjMtzi/fv0vb0z
About the Big Budget Film Distribution Workshop
Many filmmakers want to produce "big budget" indie films with budgets as high at $5M, and films at this budget level can make a profit. But these projects need to be specifically designed and built to make money. That is how they get the funding they need to be made. In this workshop we discuss various distribution options and related financial strategies producers use to make independent films that generate big revenues.
Topics addressed include in this workshop and it's many resources include:
- Development: What it is and why it's critical to ensuring your film isn't a dangerous waste of time and money.
- Funding: Where money for projects at these budget levels comes from, including where to find investors and what you need to know about incentives.
- Attaching the Right Cast & Crew: Why these choices can't be guess work and how to get the advice and metrics you need to make the right decisions.
- Accounting, Legal Support, Insurance, Unions: Getting the help you need to reduce your risk and maximize the value of your project.
- Distribution: The wild west of Film Distribution, and why pre-sales are a necessity as your budget level climbs.
Instant Access to These Supporting Resources Right After You Sign Up
- Big Budget Feature Producer Plan and Checklist 500K - 5M
- Video: Big Budget Film Strategies for Savvy Producers
- Video: Big Budget Film Development Strategies for Savvy Producers
- Video: Big Budget Film Funding Strategies for Savvy Producers
- Video: How to Use Film Analytics to Persuade Investors featuring Bruce Nash of The-Numbers.com
- Video: Hiring Bankable Cast and Crew using Bankability Analysis featuring Bruce Nash
- Video/Workbook: Making Back End Deals with Investors, Writers, Key Cast and Crew using CAM Accounts
- Video: How to Quickly Reach Film Investors with Jason Scoggins the COO of Slated.com
- Video/Workbook: Raising Money from Investors using Regulation CF
- Video: RightsTrade Interview Selling Your Film in 170+ Countries
- Video: Castifi: How to Hire Cast and Crew Legally Nationwide
- Video: Contract Fundamentals Video with Attorney Justin Sterling
- Video Video/Workbook Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling
- Video: Video Fair Use and the Right of Publicity Justin Sterling
- Video Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Video: Understanding Screenplay Coverage with WeScreenplay.com
- Video: Interview with Line Producer Interview with Christina Jo Leigh Line Producer
- Workbook: Distribution via Aggregators vs Traditional Distributors
- Video: Creating Film Distribution Deliverables with Barbara Javitz
- Video: Film and TV Pre-sales Rene Leda Producers Rep Netminds Media Group
- Video: Bank Funding for Film and TV with Adrian Ward
- Video: How to Sell at Film Markets with Ilyssa Goodman
- Video: Jeff Hardy Film and Episodic Analytics and Marketing Analysis
- Video: How to Find an Audience for Film and TV Projects Media Marketing before Production Ash Greyson
- Video/Workbook: Doing Due Diligence and Not Getting Scammed
- Video/Workbook: Virtual Production Nuts Bolts and Costs - Shooting on 3D Sets
- Video/Workbook: Green Screen Fundamentals
- Video/Workbook: Avoiding Development Hell
- Video/Workbook: Making a Film or Web Series with Friends as Partners
After the event, an edited version of the recorded workshop will be added to your library of resources.
If you have questions about these resources, email email@example.com. I look forward to being of service to you.