How You Use Product Placement to Make Films, TV Shows, and Events More Profitable Featuring Patti Pelton
In this interview Producer Patti Pelton (www.PattiPelton.com) discusses how producers get locations, products, services, props, and sometimes cash payments through product placement & brand integration deals. She has worked with CBS, Paramount, Walt Disney Studios among many others to arrange deals which make projects easier to produce and more profitable. She discusses when product placement and branded integration deals start, how much they can help a production, and what needs to be in place before the deals can be made.
Topics addressed in this live interview include
- Acquiring filming locations, props, and other elements required for production through product placement.
- Brand integration deals and what's involved in setting them up.
- Why companies sponsor projects or invest in product placement
- How companies use their involvement in a project to promote their products and services to customers and their company to investors.
- How they use feature film and television scenes featuring their products in they own marketing operations.
- Why using branded or easily recognizable products on set requires permission.
- Necessary Clearances and Standards & Practices Compliance
- When to start product placement and branded entertainment operations in film and televisions operations.
- How Product Placement makes your films more profitable.
- What Product Placement costs to set up and why there's a cost at all.
- Setting up small product placement and branded integration deals for small projects.
You get instant access to the following videos when you sign up for this workshop.
- Patti Pelton Product Placement & Branded Entertainment
- Contract Law Fundamentals Featuring Attorney Justin Sterling
- Fair Use and the Right of Publicity Featuring Attorney Justin Sterling
If you have questions about this interview please send me an email at email@example.com. I look forward to being of service to you.
Testimonials for Nancy Fulton founder of NancyFultonMeetups.com
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico
- You get access to 3 two recorded attorney-led workshops on contact law and right of publicity.