In this friendly, supportive, face-to-face lunch meeting, you will have a chance to network with other writers and address the issues, concerns, and roadblocks preventing you from moving forward with your book.
The registration fee does not include lunch, so bring another ~$15 in cash to cover what you order.
TOPICS: This workshop is best for people who want to address issues they are having with writing a book, getting a book edited and formatted, publishing their books, promoting/advertising their books, getting book reviews, finding an agent, etc.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION: After the workshop you'll get free access to the following recorded workshops to support your work going forward.
- 7620 Podcast Wide Release on Amazon, Apple, Spotify, Google Play, Pandora, etc.
- 1017 Using Permafree Books to Sell You and Your Work
- 1015 Amazon Kindle Select Book Publishing: Selling Thousands of Pages a Day Profitably as a Self Publishing Writer or Producer
- 7520 Building a High-Value Mailing List Passively using Gumroad
- 20 Effective Book & Audiobook Sales and Marketing Sites for Producers, Authors, and Screenwriters
- 2000 Creating Fabulous and Beautiful Documents Fast in Canva
- 1008 How to Create and Sell Fabulous Books for Amazon (and other platforms) Very Fast Using Canva
WORKSHOP LOCATION: The exact location for this workshop will be shared with you right after you sign up. The event location is near Sunset and Fairfax in the 90048 Zip Code. Parking is available at the restaurant and on the street.
IMPORTANT: Because space is very limited, and because last-minute cancellations will make the event significantly less valuable to everyone, there's no option for cancellation once you sign up. It is also important that you arrive on time for the meeting.
If you have questions about this meeting, email email@example.com.
Right after you sign up, check your email for the lunch meeting invitation. Remember, you must be a current VIP/PRO member to attend.