In this workshop John Milanovich, Director of Charter Membership for The Family Office Club, discusses how you can approach and accept investment from wealthy families who have created offices that are open to pitches from working entrepreneurs including startup business owners, media production and distribution companies, and companies who need investment to grow.
Wealthy families make billions of dollars of investment every year. Their family offices accept pitches, vet investment opportunities, monitor investments, and track performance. Family offices can often make investment decisions very quickly, and frequently their investment objectives are broader than merely a good return. Some families have specific interest in media projects, in startups with a particular focus, and in helping certain kinds of companies grow.
In this workshop, John will address:
- The role the Family Office Club plays in helping family offices find the kinds of investments they are looking for, and the events they host online and across the country where investors meet entrepreneurs.
- How the Family Office Club helps family offices network with one another and learn from one another in making investment decisions and managing investments. As it turns out, managing generational wealth requires training and support as well.
- How the Family Office Club helps entrepreneurs learn how to approach and pitch family office investors, what they need to have in hand, and the stumbling blocks they may run into along the way.
- What’s involved in joining the Family Office Club, and how new members can dive deep into training resources to get their projects prepped quickly.
Right after you sign up for this workshop, you get immediate access to the following recorded workshops:
- The Zoom Link required to attend this workshop.
- 1250: Doing Due Diligence: A Primer for Creative Professionals
- 1390: Getting Bank Funding for Film and TV Projects with Adrian Ward, Senior Director of Specialty Banking for Banc of California
Note: If you sign up for this event, your contact information will be shared with the speaker so you can receive any followup resources provided by them.
For more information on the Family Office Club you can find it at FamilyOffices.com. Its founder, Richard C. Wilson, is author of Raising Capital and works with thousands of entrepreneurs, high net worth individuals, and family office teams every years to create better connections and stronger businesses worldwide.
IMPORTANT: I never take affiliate fees or kickbacks of any kind from the folks I interview. I feature the people who I think have information that may help members find solutions they need.