In this recorded workshop seasoned attorney and litigator Justin Sterling, Esq, founder of The Sterling Firm (THESTERLINGFIRM.COM), addresses what film/tv producers, cast, crew, and other industry business owners need to know COVID-19 and it's impact on everything from insurance and financing to hiring requirements and set hygiene.
To get this in-depth 1-Hour Recorded Workshop, 30-page Slide Set, and an important related primer on Contract Law Fundamentals, just click I Want This, enter your email address, and in the Confirmation Email, Click the VIEW CONTENT button.
These resources address:
- What responsibilities producers and other industry businesses have to keep their employees, contractors, and customers safe going forward and how to meet those responsibilities.
- What insurance policies they should consider to mitigate the risk of losses due to errors by those they employ and issues caused by society at large.
- Why and how production, services, and content development contracts must amended to address new risks.
- Claims many business owners and producers are making against their insurance companies and the problems arising in getting paid on legitimate claims.
- Corporate structures that should be in place before you re-open your business or dive into production which help separate your personal assets from your company’s assets.
- How to determine how production laws and requirements vary from state-to-state and how precedents are being set that will govern the industry going forward.
- COVID-19's impact on the court system, on litigation, and on enforcing contracts using the legal process.
This is an important event to attend if you are planning to launch or relaunch productions in the weeks to come, or are cast and crew who will be supporting production going forward.Email email@example.com if you have questions about this workshop and support materials.
Testimonials for NancyFultonMeetups Events & Resources
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.