Cartoons are probably the cheapest form of high-value content producers can create, and they provide the maximum level of creative freedom when it comes to locations, characters, and themes.
In this workshop you learn how to use a free software application, and low-cost characters and plugins you can buy, to make your characters converse.
Supporting resources talk about how you can hire actors to voice your characters, and how you can use digital voices and voice emulation to voice them instead.
If you are eager to produce a feature film, and you're looking to minimize cost, maximize value, and create the project of your dreams, you'll find this an important workshop to attend.
Topics covered include:
- Where to find free full-pro photorealistic cartoon animation tools.
- How to place multiple characters in a scene.
- How to make characters speak, and position them so they can have a conversation.
- How to render camera views to create scenes.
Right after you sign up for this workshop, you get instant access to the following resources.
- 7710 Using Digital Voices, Voice Emulation & Cloning for Producers, Writers, and Actors
- 1705 Casting Actors Fast without Casting Directors
- 7720 Buying Computers for Less and Remote-Renting High-Powered Workstations for Under $1/hour on Demand
- 7808 Using Facial Motion Capture to Animate Your Characters Fast and Cheap using Daz Studio
- 2022 Creating 3D Character Animation in Daz Studio
- 2021 3D Photorealistic Character Design in Daz Studio
- 2024 Rendering Artistic Illustrations and Storyboards using Daz Studio
- 7690 Creating 360 Photos for Pitches, Ads, and Websites with Cameras & DAZ for Producers
- 48 hours after the live event a recording of this live workshop will be added to your resources for future reference.
If you have questions about this workshop, please email email@example.com.
You get a Live Online Workshop and 7+ Hours of Additional 3D Training