There's a misconception that making money in media has to be difficult, expensive, or time-consuming. In reality, there are many avenues into Hollywood and the Entertainment Industry, and with this set of resources you can easily start earning money from media in five days. If you are not completely satisfied with this resource, email email@example.com for a full refund.
Topics addressed in this workshop include:
- Making media people want swiftly and cost effectively.
- Building an audience you can bring from project to project.
Why mastering small easy businesses helps you do big deals
Why Swiftly Written Books and Video are so frequently the Best Beginning
- Choosing when, where, and how to sell the media you create
- Banishing your fear, uncertainty, and doubt by minimizing your risk and time-to-market (because that is what has been holding you back).
- Why content is king in the entertainment industry and thus the heart of your success
Right after you sign up you get all these resources . . .
- Video: Breaking into the Media Business Profitably in 5 Days
- Workbook: Breaking into the Media Business Profitably in 5 Days
- Video 5 Businesses You Can Start in 5 Days
- Workbook 5 Businesses You Can Start in 5 Days
- Workbook Packaging and Selling Your Expertise Profitably
- Video Packaging & Selling Expertise
- Video Producing a Podcast
- Video Editing Podcast Audio with Audacity
- Video Earning More by Creating Merchandise
- Workbook Creating Hi-Quality Merchandise For Free or Cheap to Support Your Work and Yourself as a Creative
- Workbook Creating Social Media Posts that Build Careers & Sell Books, Screenplays, Films and Other Work
- Video Book Funnel Book Promotion and Sales
- Workbook Selling Books and Audio Books with Book Funnel
- Workbook Pro Self Publishing
- Publishing Highly Interactive Books on Amazon in about an Hour
- Workbook Publishing a Book on Amazon in about Two Hours
- Video Publishing Books on Multiple Bookstores via Smashwords
- Workbook Working with an Artist to Create a Custom Cover
- Video Creating Custom Book Covers with an Artists Help
- Video Email Marketing Effectively
- Using Email and Mailing Lists to Effectively Market Your Work
- Video Swiftly Creating Photorealistic and Artistic Illustrations and Storyboards with Free 3D Software and Filters
As a creative professional who wants to earn a living from your work, knowing how to create, package, give away and sell your work is a critical skill. It allows you to sidestep waiting for others to handle these tasks and gives you more creative control over how you and your work are represented. It also gives you the ability to accurately evaluate costs and timelines when and if people want to license your work in the months an years to come.
The insights, information, tools, and resources covered in this recorded workshop put you in the drivers seat. They ensure you have the skills and resources you need to do what you love for a living.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you. If you are not perfectly happy with your purchase within 24 hours of order, please email me for a full refund.
Some of the 50+ Testimonials on Alignable
Serita Stevens/ Nursing The Evidence
"She cares about helping others"
Rick James/ Denver Pictures
"I can not say enough for Nancy's loyalty to her clients. She really knows the business inside and..."
Karen F Chambre / Karen LCSW Chambre Psy. D. candidate
"Nancy Fulton has helped many of my clients in the entertainment industry. I highly recommend her ..."
Lee Forgang / Knight Quest Entertainment
"Nancy presents an incredible portfolio of materials on the Entertainment Industry through videos,..."
"Nancy consistently educates and inspires. "
Phil Condit / SICK PUPPY PICTURES
"Nancy Fulton is unbelievable. She is an accomplished filmmaker, writer, producer and she is willing to teach everyone what she knows..."
Anna Koukouli / LiLifornia Diaries Productions
"Nancy is a true champion of people!! Independent filming writers, directors, producers ..."
J'aime Sirgany (Scantlen) / Creative Counseling
"Nancy is skilled, quick-minded and highly motivated..."
Lyle Royer / MD's MAD MONEY Inc.
"She knows as much about producing as anyone. And a very helpful lady."
Gloria Jaroff / Gloria Jaroff Design AIA
"Nancy is very supportive and consistently provides both information and valuable connections ..."
Masashi Nagadoi /
"I took her seminars several times. All those were worth 5 stars. Not only she is brilliant and knowledgable..."
Kelly Desarla / Self Employed, Actress
"I have taken one of Nancy’s online marketing seminars and it was fantastic. She’s terrific!"
Gabby Tary / Tary Arts
"If you want to be a filmmaker then going to Nancy Fulton's events is a must ..."
Paul Levine / Paul S Levine Attorney At Law & Literary Agent
"The best at running networking and educational events!"
Nicky Shane / Nicky Shane Arts
"Organized, focused, experienced and understand the workload of putting together a promotional package ..."
MeeRa Kim / Arbor Entertainment
"Nancy's events are overflowing with practical, logical information and tools that can be utilized..."