This is a comprehensive, practical, in-depth workshop that covers the fundamentals of making movies with budgets ranging from $500K to $5M. It covers how to fund projects by working with investors, lenders, banks, state or national incentive programs, distributors offering minimum guarantees, etc. It reviews a variety of strategies, techniques, tools, services, and other solutions that successful producers use to develop, produce, and distribute their films swiftly and profitably.
Topics addressed in this workshop:
- Development: What it is and why it's critical to ensuring your film isn't a dangerous waste of time and money for you as a producer. How the right development processes unlocks funding from banks, investors, state/national rebate programs swiftly. How to work with film analytics companies and other industry pros to choose the script, director, key cast, key crew, that make your project cost-effective to produce, easy to fund, and most likely to be quite profitable.
- Funding: Why films at this level get funding from several sources and how to make that a relatively straight forward process including where to find investors online and how you can advertise legally for them. What your company usually needs to have in place before you look for funding from investors and banks. How distribution pre-sales with minimum guarantees actually happen and who helps you get those presales.
- Attaching the Right Cast & Crew: Why these choices can't be guess work and how to get the advice and metrics you need to make the right decisions.
- Accounting, Legal Support, Insurance, Unions: Why these elements are critical to your financial success as a producer, as well as key to avoiding problems if your film fails. How to get the help you need to reduce your risk and maximize the value of your project.
- Distribution: The wild west of Film Distribution, and why most filmmakers consider this a new "golden age" for moviemaking worldwide.
GUARANTEE: If you are not completely happy with this set of resources immediately after order, email email@example.com for a full no-questions-asked refund.
Right after you sign up, open the confirmation email and click View Content to get instant access to all the following resources. Bookmark the page on your phone and computer to you can return to these resources as you develop your film.
- Video: Big Budget Film Strategies for Savvy Producers
- Video: Big Budget Film Development Strategies for Savvy Producers
- Video: Big Budget Film Funding Strategies for Savvy Producers
- Video: Big Budget Film Distribution Strategies for Savvy Producers
- Video: How to Use Film Analytics to Persuade Investors featuring Bruce Nash of The-Numbers.com
- Video: Hiring Bankable Cast and Crew using Bankability Analysis featuring Bruce Nash
- Video/Workbook: Making Back End Deals with Investors, Writers, Key Cast and Crew using CAM Accounts
- Video: How to Quickly Reach Film Investors with Jason Scoggins the COO of Slated.com
- Video/Workbook: Raising Money from Investors using Regulation CF
- Video: RightsTrade Interview Selling Your Film in 170+ Countries
- Video: Castifi: How to Hire Cast and Crew Legally Nationwide
- Video: Contract Fundamentals Video with Attorney Justin Sterling
- Video Video/Workbook Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling
- Video: Video Fair Use and the Right of Publicity Justin Sterling
- Video Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Video: Understanding Screenplay Coverage with WeScreenplay.com
- Video: Interview with Line Producer Interview with Christina Jo Leigh Line Producer
- Video: Introduction to Production Insurance and Completion Bonds
- Video: Introduction to Product Placement with Patti Pelton
- Workbook: Distribution via Aggregators vs Traditional Distributors
- Video: Creating Film Distribution Deliverables with Barbara Javitz
- Video: Film and TV Pre-sales Rene Leda Producers Rep Netminds Media Group
- Video: Bank Funding for Film and TV with Adrian Ward
- Video: How to Sell at Film Markets with Ilyssa Goodman
- Video: Jeff Hardy Film and Episodic Analytics and Marketing Analysis
- Video: How to Find an Audience for Film and TV Projects Media Marketing before Production Ash Greyson
- Video/Workbook: Doing Due Diligence and Not Getting Scammed
- Video/Workbook: Virtual Production Nuts Bolts and Costs - Shooting on 3D Sets
- Video/Workbook: Green Screen Fundamentals
- Video/Workbook: Avoiding Development Hell
- Video/Workbook: Making a Film or Web Series with Friends as Partners
- and more...
If you have questions about these resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to being of service to you.