Getting Good Amazon Book Reviews
Learn how to get the good/legitimate reviews you need to profitably sell your book on Amazon.
- Authors tired of waiting for a publisher to accept, publish, and promote their books can green light their own career. Many self-published writers earn far more from self-publishing ($50K-$100K+ / year) than they did working with traditional publishers.
- Screenwriters who publish books can ensure every story they create generates revenue, and they prove their work has commercial value which makes them more attractive to producer.
- Producers who publish books before they make movies, documentaries, and TV shows generate revenue they can use to help fund their project, ensure their projects are market-worthy, gather up an audience who ensure a great launch, and impress investors.
- Experts who write books have a tool they can use to reach customers quickly and very cost effectively. They also have something they can get interviewed about, something they can give people at events, and something besides their time they can sell.
Getting reviewed on Amazon and other online bookstores is critical to ensuring your book will sell well. Many people will only buy a book if it has 4 or 5 stars. In this workshop you learn about tools, services, and strategies that ensure you get the plentitude of honest non-friend/non-family reviews you need to sell your book well.
- Why getting early reviews is so hard for new writers.
- What the rules are when it comes to asking people to review your book on Amazon, and what happens if you get caught.
- Services that legitimately, legally, actively, and Amazon-compliantly help you get honest reviews for your book on Amazon and other ebook platforms.
- How these services differ from Kirkus and other pay-for-review services which you can't use to get Amazon.
- How to request reviews and what you have to give in return.
- Everything that has to be in place before you start soliciting reviews through these services.
- Why your book cover, blurb, and other elements are critical in getting both good reviews and good sales.
- Why fiction books are much easier to get Amazon reviews for than non-fiction books and how that impacts your review requests.
Right after you sign up for this workshop, open the confirmation email and click View content to get instant access to the videos and workbooks that come with this recorded workshop including:
- 1015 Video Publish Your Book on Amazon in Two Hours
- 1026 Workbook Getting Amazon Reviews for Books
- 1025 Video Getting Good Amazon Reviews
These tools will help you write and publish a book if you don't know how to do so. They also give you the tools you need to give away a book in return for an email address. They cover information you need to know in order to make the most of this review workshop.
If you have questions before or after sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“...Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ ..interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
- You'll get a Live Workshop, a video recording of the event, and a Video on publishing a book on Amazon in 2 hours