If you want to learn how to produce podcasts swiftly, profitably, and without purchasing a lot of expensive equipment, sign up for this live workshop. You will learn how to record, edit, and release your podcast, and several ways to use it to generate revenue, and you will receive several supporting videos and workbooks that deliver the in-depth skills you need to know to quickly thrive as a podcaster.
Tip: Apple has announced this week that you will be able to sell podcasts though iTunes. This means that, like books, films, or apps, you can sell audio programming. The royalty rates are very high, and Apple handles all the billing. This will be a game changer for many independent authors, screenwriters, and producers because they won't have to use third parties like Patreon to monetize their content.
In this set of resources you learn
- How to record and launch a podcast in a couple of hours.
- How to start producing your podcast without purchasing any equipment.
- How to use Audacity to edit your podcast, add music to it, and export it into a file format that works for podcasts.
- Where to legally find music, sound fx, and other resources you can legally incorporate into your podcasts.
- Creating and using digital voices to record stories, essays, and books for your podcast.
How to hire actors and editors to work with you to record a podcast.
- How to upload your podcast to Podcast distribution services and which ones to consider.
- Where and how to find great guests for your podcast easily.
- How to promote your podcast and use podcast promotion to boost other media.
- How to use your podcast to acquire a paying audience for whatever you do
- Several ways to earn revenue from your podcast.
- Why podcasts are being acquired by Hollywood as the basis for TV Shows just like books are.
Immediately after you sign up you will receive access to these videos and workbooks along with a PDF that provides the zoom link for the live workshop. Just open the confirmation email and click View Content:
- Video: Podcast Quick Launch and Profitable Production
- Workbook: Podcast Quick Launch and Profitable Production
- Video: Producing a Podcast
- Workbook: Producing a Podcast
- Video: Audacity Audio Editing for Podcasts
- Workbook: Audacity Editing Guide for New Podcast Producers
- Video: Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Workbook: Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Video: How to Book Guests
- Workbook: How to Book Guests for Interviews, Podcasts, etc.
- Video: Hiring Actors and Others Legally
- Video: Recording Meetings and Interviews via Zoom
- Workbook: Recording Meetings and Interviews via Zoom
- Video: Creating and Using Digital Voices to Record Your Podcast
- Workbook: Creating and Using Digital Voices to Record Your Podcast
- Video: Setting Up a Patreon Page
- Workbook: Setting Up a Patreon Page
If you are an author, screenwriter, producer, attorney, or anyone who sells expert services, producing a podcast is one of the very best ways for you to build a pool of fans who like you and your work enough to buy what you sell and recommend you to others. It’s also one of the least expensive and swift ways to create and release great content.
If you have questions about this set of resources before or after purchase or have trouble getting access to the materials, just email email@example.com. I look forward to being of service.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
“I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico