How to Make a Profitable $10,000 - $100,000 Feature Film Anywhere
In this recorded workshop you learn how to create a 90-minute feature film or feature documentary for as little $10,000 and how to get distribution on Amazon, iTunes, Netflix, Hulu, etc, and sell additional rights worldwide. These instructions support filmmakers across the US producing projects up to as much as $100,000. After that point most filmmakers will need to work with outside investors which requires a different development and production process which we cover in other resources.
To Purchase this Workshop: Click I Want This, provide payment information, then check your email for a receipt. Click View Content in the receipt to get immediate access to all resources. Questions about what you learn? Trouble accessing resources? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick response.
Immediately after your order you will receive 16 Videos and Workbooks:
- Video Covering How to Produce a $10K Film You Can Sell (1.5 hours)
- Workbook: $10K Film Blueprint: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Video: Intellectual Property Rights (1 Hour)
- Primer: Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Video: Contract Fundamentals with Attorney Justin Sterling (1 Hour)
- Video: Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling (1 Hour)
- Video: Profitable Self Distribution Options (1 Hour)
- Video: Selling & Licensing Films Worldwide through Rights Trade (1 Hour)
You will learn:
- Why making a $10K movie you can sell is a good idea.
- Why it’s easy to do but you haven’t heard of many people who have done it.
- The characteristics of a good, sellable, $10K film script.
- The equipment you need and where to get it cheap.
- Where to get your cast and crew and how much to spend.
- How to hire people legally nationwide.
- Where to shoot your film.
- How to edit your film.
How to get distribution for your film on Amazon, Netflix, etc.
How to sell the rights to your film overseas.
- Marketing your film effectively.
- Getting your film and your credits listed on IMDB.
- A Sample $10K Budget.
- Insurance, Payroll, Contracts, and Other Important Details
About the Creator
Nancy Fulton produced a $10K feature documentary called Back From Iraq: The US Soldier Speaks which can be found on Amazon. It was used in events and classrooms nationwide and earned her an invitation to appear on a national talk show. She currently supports more than 50,000+ entertainment industry pros through online and face to face events. You can learn more about her work at www.NancyFultonMeetups.com and www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
“I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico